White Buffalo Belt Buckle #500
**This beauty is at a photoshoot at the NFR! Will ship as soon as its back. Giftcard will be included for the inconvenience. Maybe it will be in a magazine!!**
- .925 Sterling Silver
- White Buffalo
- This babe is 3-1/2" x 3" in size and very solid
- The back has a 10g Sterling Silver Belt Loop that is 1-7/8" x 7/8".
- 12g Silver hook for belt holes
- It will fit a 1/2" thick belt and fit most belt widths.
- Hand-stamped with my makers mark - a heart and bee. My family calls me "Bee", so each piece says "Love, Bee"
- This is a finished product, so I will be able to send with prompt shipping! Each piece comes with a special cotton drawstring bag with the Rusty Creek Designs logo to store it in, as well as a branded box. Gift wrapping is available upon request!
Information on White Buffalo:
White Buffalo is found in Arizona and Nevada, which is owned by the Otteson family. The Otteson family owns a couple of mines including White Buffalo, Royston, and Easter Blue (just to name a few). White Buffalo is quite a unique stone and is more recent popular! White Buffalo is quite a unique stone! Some people consider it “White Buffalo Turquoise”, while other people do not think that it is Turquoise. The popularity of this stone is more recent. White Buffalo lies in veins, as well as cuts as polishes, just as turquoise does. However, it is super soft and has some other elements that are not like turquoise. Some people consider it “White Buffalo Turquoise”, while other people do not think that it is Turquoise. It has Geologists baffled, so until they can find out more, it will be called turquoise.
Please be sure to follow me on Facebook or Instagram @rustycreekdesigns to stay up to date on what's happening in the studio! Join the VIP team on my website to get exclusive offers, first access to collections AND MORE!